Our Curriculum Model
Our curriculum model represents the school’s commitment to optimise teaching and learning, and facilitate children’s holistic development and well-being. Our teaching methodology enables the learner to explore multiple dimensions of excellence, encompassing intellectual, social, emotional and physical development. There is equal emphasis on academic rigour and engagement beyond the classroom through a wide spectrum of opportunities. The school’s guiding statements underpin the fact that cherishing one’s own culture and respecting that of others, as well as value-based learning is pivotal to holistic education. The school focus is on inculcating in the learner five key attributes: creativity and innovation, collaboration, leadership, global citizenship and life-long learning. All the elements in our curriculum model converge to bring out the best in every child and enable them to be on the path of continuous development and progress.
Teaching & Learning
- Along with the CBSE curriculum, we use a variety of engaging teaching and learning methodologies that challenge and motivate learners to excel. It focuses on ingraining knowledge and skills essential for success in the 21st century.
- Inquiry-based and application- oriented approach across all subjects to help them develop new activities and take responsibility for their learning.
- Use of flipped classrooms, project-based learning, brainstorming, role play, interactive lab experiments and self and peer evaluation, to make learning more engaging and effective.
- Holistic approaches to teaching and learning are achieved in multiple ways of ongoing review of curricula, introduction of new subjects, and the regular upgrading of infrastructural facilities and resources.
- Out-of-classroom activities and experiences such as theatre, music, robotics, football, basketball, karate, and many more.
- Individualized attention that appreciates children’s learning styles and differing abilities.
- Our student care team, comprising qualified professionals work with class teachers and parents to provide appropriate support, enabling students to excel in academics.